The Trinity Catholic Primary School – PE and Sport Premium Funding Statement 2017
Total funding: £9,290
The use of the PE and Sport Premium is to achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and Sport.
Its intention is for the funding to have a long lasting impact. In 2016/17 the Premium will be used to:
• Improve quality of teaching by supporting staff to develop their knowledge and skills of PE and other sporting activities;
• Engage all pupils in physical activities to promote healthy and active lifestyles;
• Provide a broader range of sports and activities for all pupils;
• Increase participation in competitive sport;
• Use Rugby Tots across school to further develop keys skills, self-esteem and team building;
• Work towards Silver level for games mark.
The school will continue to build on and maintain increased participation in competitions, offering a broader range of activities to children. Also staff’s knowledge will increase as a result of the support from the specialists used in school.